The ANSR to your critical wastewater questions
ANSR is PRISM’s calculation engine, placing advanced logical and mathematical calculations back into your hands giving you unlimited options for evaluating and analyzing your flow data into actionable intelligence.
Predefined equations or user defined project-specific equations calculate monitor data to generate insightful new data sets (entities) based on your input criteria to provide you with intelligent representations of flow rates, sewer levels, and rainfall monitoring data throughout your wastewater collection system. ANSR enables advanced levels of user-based data calculations running in the background, directly within the PRISM platform. It involves API (Application Programming Interface) calls to reference the existing data, applies the user-specified calculation, and then makes it available for display or export. The lightning-fast calculations are completed on the fly, so once requested, the API call runs, and the data is converted in real-time.
Benefits of ANSR
- Provides you with reliable data, actionable insight that makes previously difficult decisions easier
- Provides the user with a powerful, real-time analysis
- Create, edit, “crunch”, combine, compare, delete, study, analyze, manipulate varied parameters/data sets to provide powerful insight
- Enables you to see and provide intelligent representations of flow rates, sewer levels, and rainfall monitoring data
- Fast, on the fly user-generated calculations available for use alongside collected data entities allows the user to expand their understanding and insight of the collection system operation, at their pace, at whatever level of advanced evaluation necessary.
- Advanced logical and mathematical calculations back into your hands giving you unlimited options for evaluating and analyzing your flow data
ANSR in PRISM
ANSR works natively with data from all ADS and 3rd party monitors whose data is collected in PRISM. This provides the most powerful engine available…