Collection and Use of Personal Information.
Information We Collect Directly from You.
- Contact Information such as your name and email address.
- When an account is created for you to use our services, you are asked to provide an email address and password as your login credentials. You also have the opportunity (but are not required) to provide your first and last name, additional email account, mailing addresses, phone numbers, job titles, and URLs.
- Administer your account.
- Provide, improve, maintain and operate our services.
- Send you administrative messages, invoices, order confirmations, security alerts, support messages, technical notices, and updates.
- Investigate and respond to illegal activities or fraudulent transactions and/or fraudulent usage of our Web Properties.
- Respond to customer service requests and provide support.
- Respond to your comments, concerns and questions.
- Send you requested information and for other purposes which we have notified you about.
- Share your email address with your organization upon request. If the email address under which you have registered your account belongs to or is controlled by an organization (with the exception of known ISP email providers such as Gmail, Hotmail, etc.), we may disclose that email address to that organization in order to help it understand who is using PRISM.
Choice/Opt-Out for Communication from Us
Customers can opt out of being contacted by us by following the opt-out instructions located in the e-mails we may send you, by firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, ADS reserves the right to send its existing customers certain communications relating to the Service as part of our commercial relationship with you, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Except as provided for in our User Agreement (or other subscription agreement you entered into with us, if any) and this Policy, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
We do not sell any of your personal information to third parties or allow third parties to use it for their marketing purposes.
We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out that work, such as to connect to other platforms or services, provide customer support, etc. For example, we may use third party data centers to host our Web Properties or to store documents uploaded to our application. We obtain appropriate contractual and technical protections to limit these service providers’ use and disclosure of your personal information.
We release personal information if we believe we must do so to comply with the law, to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process, to enforce User Agreement (or other subscription agreement you entered into with us, if any), or to protect the rights and safety of ADS and PRISM, our customers, our individual users and the general public.
If ADS is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership that affects your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
These technologies are used on our Web Properties for the purpose of analyzing trends, administration, tracking users’ navigation paths on our Web Properties and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these partners on an individual as well as aggregated basis. We do not tie the information gathered to our Customers’ or Users’ personally identifiable information.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
Additional Policy Information
We will retain your personal information that you provide to us for as long as needed to provide you services or as described in our User Agreement (or other subscription agreement you entered into with us, if any). We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.