ADS Environmental BUSINESS CONTACT PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notices to Business Contacts (“Notice”) describes the steps ADS Environmental (“Company”), part of IDEX Corporation (“IDEX”), takes to protect the Personal Data that we Process about Business Contacts. The Company is committed to the protection of the Personal Data that we process about you in line with the data protection principles set out in the applicable Data Protection Law. This Notice informs you how we Process your Personal Data if you are one of our Business Contacts.
This Notice may be amended from time to time. The Company will post any change to this Notice a reasonable period of time in advance of the effective date of the change.
The following terms are used within this Notice and are defined as follows:
|Business Contacts||All Consumers, Corporate Partners or employees of a Corporate Partner or any other person which IDEX contacts or interacts with in the context of establishing, developing, maintaining, servicing or otherwise furthering the business relationship.|
|Consent||Any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the Data Subject’s wishes by which he/she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the specific processing of his/her Personal Data. It has to be a clear affirmative act (“Opt-In”). Silence or inactivity are not sufficient. Consent may be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future.|
|Consumer||A person that buys goods or services mainly for personal purposes.|
|Corporate Partner||Persons or organizations that buy goods or services from IDEX mainly for their own business purposes, or other business partners with which we have a contractual or commercial relationship, like subcontractors and suppliers; this includes existing as well as prospective Corporate Partners.|
|Data Controller||The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the Data Processing.|
|Data Processing||Any operation, or set of operations, which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.|
|Data Processor||A natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body, which processes Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller (Article 28 GDPR).|
|Data Protection Procedures||Any local BU internal policies/procedures supplementing this Policy.|
|Data Protection Law||All applicable state, local and federal/national laws related to data protection including, but not limited to, GDPR.|
|Data Protection Officer (“DPO”)||The person which is appointed by the Company (only where required by law) to protect the Data Subjects’ rights and to act as the point of contact between the Company and you in order to ensure that the Company complies with all applicable Data Protection Law.|
|Data Subject||Any person to whom the respective Personal Data refers.|
|Personal Data||Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (Article 4 GDPR).|
3. Identity and Contact Details of the Data Controller
The Company is responsible for Processing your Personal Data and is the Data Controller.
If you have any questions about this Notice, please contact us at
340 The Bridge Street STE 204
Huntsville Al. 35806
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at
340 The Bridge Street STE 204
Huntsville Al. 35806
4. Categories and Sources of Personal Data Processed
The Company Process different categories of Personal Data of our Business Contacts. These may include:
- Identity details, including name; information about your job title and hierarchical position; and educational level or work experience.
- Business contact details, including company address, business telephone number and e-mail address.
- Information you provide us during the course of our business relationship, including in response to corporate surveys or questionnaires; or other correspondence.
- Data from initiation, maintenance and execution of our business relationship, including performed and planned orders and related data such as delivery modalities or insurance coverages; user login and subscription data; use of our web services or newsletters; and data about your budget.
- Company data of our Corporate Partners, such as company name and company business registration number; information from our due-diligence or other onboarding procedures; or our Corporate Partner´s business needs.
- Data relating to the assertion or defense against legal claims, including the prevention of misconduct; compliance checks or investigations; and information regarding compliance violations or other infringements.
Most of the Personal Data we Process, you have provided directly to us. Other Personal Data may be provided by your employer, our Corporate Partners or other instances involved in the initiation of your business relationship and/or the execution of contracts with our Corporate Partners. In addition, we may process Personal Data which we permissibly obtain from publicly accessible sources (such as LinkedIn) or that are legitimately transmitted to us by third parties (such as credit agencies).
5. Purposes of Data Processing
The Company Processes Personal Data of Business Contacts for various business purposes in connection with your business relationship with the Company or our Corporate Partner:
- For the initiation, performance and execution of a contract with you or our Corporate Partners, including to meet our contractual obligations; necessary due diligence and other onboarding requirements in regard to our Corporate Partners.
- For market analysis, including through surveys, to better understand the markets in which we do business; and for product and service development.
- For business communication and promotion of our products and services.
- For the fulfilment of legal obligations, including local tax and commercial law, as well as audits by governmental and regulatory authorities.
- For security control of the IDEX’ physical premises or for IT security and data breach procedures.
- For asserting or the defense of legal claims or the prevention of misconduct, compliance violations or other infringements, such as routine inspections; internal investigations; or dispute resolution cases.
- For customer services activities, such as responding to queries; or investigating and resolving complaints.
- For customer relationship management, including listing important contacts for our business; connecting individuals with accounts of our Corporate Partners; listing important stakeholders; and for customers surveys.
- For business process optimization, such as account management, including establishing and on-going management of business relationships; maintenance of a supplier or customer database; risk management; and activities geared toward preventing or detecting crime.
6. Legal Bases for Processing Personal Data
The Company Processes Personal Data relating to its Business Contacts based on multiple different legal bases:
- Once you have been informed about the intended Processing of your Personal Data and you have provided your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before the withdrawal. Article 6 GDPR.
- If the Processing of your Personal Data is necessary in order to carry out the contract concluded between you and us. Article 6 GDPR.
- If the Processing is necessary for the Company to comply with an applicable legal obligation. E.g., a court orders the release of certain information for legal proceedings). Article 6 GDPR.
- If the Processing is necessary for purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company or by a third party except where overridden by Employee interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of a Data Subject which require protection of Personal Data. Article 6 GDPR. These legitimate interests can include:
- Management of our business relationships with our Corporate Partners, including meeting our contractual obligations; and corresponding communications in relation to our business relationship.
- The optimization of our business processes, including the implementation of optimized customer service and/or customer management systems, including with regard to you as an employee of our Corporate Partner.
- For the security of our property and infrastructure, such as IT Security and Data Breach Procedures; and measures to ensure operational, building and plant safety and for business management;
- For the assertion and defence of legal claims and the prevention of compliance violations or other infringements;
- To grow the Company’s business by networking and market research and analysis of potential business opportunities as well as through direct marketing, including marketing activities and communications or in regard to product or service development processes.
7. Your Rights
The GDPR provides you with rights relating to the Processing of your Personal Data. These rights include:
- Request access to Personal Data about you (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive information about the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully Processing it.
- Request rectification, correction, or updates to Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information.
- Request Personal Data to be transferred in machine-readable format (“data portability”) to the extent this right is relevant in the employment context.
- Request erasure of Personal Data. This enables you to request deletion or the removal of Personal Data where there is no legitimate reason for us to continue to Process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where you have exercised your right to object to Processing (see below).
- Request the restriction of Processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the Processing of Personal Data about you if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for Processing it.
- Withdraw consent you have given at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
These rights are not absolute and are subject to various conditions under Data Protection Law and any other applicable laws and regulations.
You may exercise these rights by contacting your Privacy Lead (see Section 3). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority.
8. Data Sharing and International Data Transfers: Intra-Group and External Third Parties
As a member of a multinational enterprise operating under a decentralized management structure, the Company may share Employee Personal Data with IDEX affiliates / BUs listed in the Annex, for the purposes set out in this Notice. Please note that the Company only shares Employee Personal Data with those listed companies where this is covered by a lawful basis for such Processing.
These transfers are protected by the obligations set out in intra-group agreements that we have entered into between the various IDEX legal entities. International transfers within the IDEX are governed by EU Commission-approved Standard Contractual Clauses for Data Controllers and, where relevant, for Data Processors. You may receive a copy of these Standard Contractual Clauses used in our intra-group agreements by contacting the Privacy Lead (see Section 3).
External Third Parties
The Company may share Personal Data with external vendors whom we engage to perform services or functions on our behalf and under our instructions. Where applicable, their Processing of your data will be subject to the GDPR requirements. The Company will also ensure that its contracts with these parties ensure they only Process Personal Data in accordance with our instructions and in order to provide the agreed services and protect the integrity and confidentiality of the Personal Data entrusted to them, in line with the GDPR requirements.
For the purposes set out in this Notice, we may also disclose your Personal Data to our IT service providers, auditors, lawyers, consultants, law enforcement, courts and tribunals and other public authorities, such as tax and social security bodies. Some of these recipients are themselves responsible to determine the purposes and means of the Processing and for the lawfulness of the Processing on their end. Where necessary, we will ensure that appropriate contractual measures are in place to ensure the protection of your Personal Data.
Some of the vendors we engage to Process your Personal Data are located outside the European Economic Area. We will ensure that these transfers are either:
- To countries, which fall under an adequacy decision by the EU-Commission and have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection, currently including Switzerland, Uruguay, Argentina, Japan, Israel, Isle of Man, New Zealand, Guernsey, Canada, Andorra, Faroe Islands and Jersey; or are
- Governed by one of the following safeguards: EU Commission-approved Standard Contractual Clauses; GDPR-compliant Data Processor clauses where the US vendor is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework; or Binding Corporate Rules approved by an EU data protection authority. You may receive a copy of these data protection safeguards by contacting us at the contact details given in Section 3 above.
9. Retention of Personal Data
The Company will keep and Process your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or for legal obligations. Such legal obligations may arise particularly under tax and commercial law. If your data is no longer necessary for the fulfilment of contractual or legal obligations it will be deleted; unless they are needed to secure, assert or enforce legal claims. In this case, we will retain them in accordance with the regular limitation period. During this period, this data is blocked and is no longer available for any other use.
10. Statutory/Contractual Requirements
You may choose to not provide us with your Personal Data and/or provide incomplete Personal Data. However, please be aware that, in certain cases, we may not be able to engage in, or continue a business relationship with you, as your Personal Data is required for administrative purposes and/or to fulfill statutory requirements.
11. Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
Your Personal Data will not be used for automated decision-making and/or profiling.
ANNEX: List of our Affiliates
|LEGAL ENTITY NAME||CORRESPONDENCE ADDRESS|
|ADS Environmental Services Pty Limited||ADS Environmental Services Pty Limited 4 Wetherill Street South NSW 2128 Silverwater Australia|
|ADS Environmental Technologies Inc.||ADS Environmental Technologies Inc. 1055 West Georgia Street 1500 Royal Centre P.O. Box 11 Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 4N7 Canada|
|ADS LLC ADS Corp.||ADS LLC 340 The Bridge Street, Suite 204 Huntsville, AL 35806 United States of America|
|Advanced Thin Films, Inc.||Advanced Thin Films, Inc 5733 Central Avenue Boulder, CO 80301 United States of America|
|AEGIS Flow Technologies, L.L.C.||AEGIS Flow Technologies, L.L.C. 6041 Industrial Drive Geismar , LA 70734 United States of America|
|Akron Brass Company||Akron Brass Company 343 Venture Blvd Wooster, OH 44691 United States of America|
|Alfa Valvole S.r.l.||Alfa Valvole S.r.l. Viale del Lavoro, 19 20010 Casorezzo (Milan) Italy|
|Band-It Clamps (Asia) Pte., Ltd.||Band-It Clamps (Asia) Pte., Ltd. 11 Second Chin Bee Road, Singapore Singapore|
|Band-It Company Limited||Band-It Company Limited Speedwell Industrial Estate Staveley, Nr. Chesterfield Derbyshire, S43 3PF United Kingdom|
|Band-It-IDEX, Inc.||Band-It-IDEX, Inc. 4799 Dahlia Street Denver, CO 80216 United States of America|
|Banjo Corporation||Banjo Corporation 150 Banjo Drive Crawfordsville, IN 47933 United States of America|
|Banjo Europe S.r.l.||Banjo Europe S.r.l. Via Meuccio Ruini 74/L 42124 Reggio Emilia Italy|
|Corken, Inc.||Corken, Inc. 3805 N.W. 36th Street Oklahoma City, OK 73112 United States of America|
|CVI Laser Limited||CVI Laser Limited 5 Ashville Way Whetstone Leicester Leicestershire, LE8 6NU United Kingdom|
|CVI Laser, LLC||CVI Laser, LLC 200 Dorado Place SE Albuquerque, NM 87123 United States of America|
|Fast & Fluid Management B.V.||Fast & Fluid Management BV Hub van Doorneweg 31 2171 KZ Sassenheim The Netherlands|
|Fast & Fluid Management Eastern Europe Sp. Z O.O.||Fast & Fluid Management Eastern Europe Sp. Z O.O. Ul. Chrobrego 135 lok. 137 87-100 Torun Poland|
|FAST & Fluid Management S.r.l.||Fast & Fluid Management S.r.l. Via Pellizza da Volpedo 40 20092 Cinisello Balsamo Milan Italy|
|Fast and Fluid Management Australia Pty., Ltd.||Fast and Fluid Management Australia Pty., Ltd. 10 Resolution Drive NSW 2526 Unanderra Australia|
|Fluid Management Canada Inc.||Fluid Management Canada Inc. 181 Bay Street Suite 4400 Toronto, Ontario M5J 2T3 Canada|
|Fluid Management, Inc.||Fluid Management, Inc 1023 South Wheeling Road Wheeling, IL 60090 United States of America|
|Fluid Management Operations LLC||IDEX Corporation 1925 West Field Court Suite 200 Lake Forest, Illinois 60045 United States|
|FTL Seals Technology Limited||FTL Seals Technology Limited Bruntcliffe Avenue Leeds 27 Business Park Morley Leeds, LS27 0TG United Kingdom|
|Gast Group Limited||Gast Group Limited Unit 11, The I 0 Centre Nash Road Redditch, B98 7AS United Kingdom|
|Gast Manufacturing, Inc.||Gast Manufacturing, Inc. 2300 M-139 Highway Benton Harbor, MI 49023 United States of America|
|Godiva Limited||Godiva Limited Charles Street, Warwick Warwickshire, CV34 5LR United Kingdom|
|Hale Products, Inc.||Hale Products, Inc. 607 N.W. 27th Avenue Ocala, FL 34475 United States of America|
|Hurst Jaws of Life, Inc.||Hurst Jaws of Life, Inc. 711 North Post Road Shelby, NC 28150 United States of America|
|IDEX Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.||IDEX Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. 63 Hillview Avenue #07-08 Lam Soon Industrial Building Singapore 669569 Singapore|
|IDEX Corporation||IDEX Corporation 1925 West Field Court Suite 200 Lake Forest, IL 60045-4824 United States of America|
|IDEX Dinglee Technology (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.||IDEX Dinglee Technology (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. 9, 2nd Haitai Fazhan Road Huayuan Industrial Development Area Iianjin High Tech Industrial Park, Tianjin 300384 China|
|IDEX do Brasil Servicos e vendas Ltda.||IDEX do Brasil Servicos e vendas Ltda. Rodovia Municipal dos Andradas, 1662 – Prédio 8 Valinhos, SP, 13277 650 Brazil|
|IDEX Europe GmbH||IDEX Europe GmbH Weinstrasse 39 91058Erlangen Germany|
|IDEX Health & Science KK||IDEX Health & Science KK 5-8-6 Nishiaoki Kawaguchi Saitama 332-0035 Japan|
|IDEX Health & Science LLC||IDEX Health & Science, LLC 600 Park Court Rohnert Park, CA 94928 United States of America|
|IDEX India Private Limited||IDEX India Private Limited S14,First Floor, Solitaire Corporate Park,167, Guru Hargovindji Marg, Chakala, Andheri (East),Mumbai – 400 093 India|
|IDEX Italy S.r.l.||IDEX Italy S.r.l. Piazza Filippo Meda, 5 Milan Italy|
|IDEX Japan GK||IDEX Japan GK Sanseido Building 6F 2-4, Kojimachi Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan Japan|
|IDEX Korea, Ltd||IDEX Korea, Ltd #310, 291 Gonghang-daero, Gangseo-gu, Seoul South Korea (Seongwon Sante View Officetel, Deungchon-dong)|
|IDEX Middle East FZE||IDEX Middle East FZE Unit 1E 414, P.O. Box No. 293825 Dubai Airport Free Zone Dubai United Arab Emirates|
|IDEX MPT Inc.||IDEX MPT Inc. 1925 West Field Court, Suite 200 Lake Forest, IL 60045 United States of America|
|IDEX Precision Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd||A5 Building Wei Ting Science Park, Integrated Free Trade Zone, Suzhou Industrial Park Suzhou, China 215121, China|
|IDEX Pump Technologies (Ireland) Limited||IDEX Pump Technologies (Ireland) Limited Unit 79, Shannon Industrial Estate, Shannon Co. Clare Ireland|
|IDEX SAS||12 Quai du Commerce 69 009 Lyon Lyon, France 69 009 France|
|IDEX Service Corp.||IDEX Service Corp. 1925 West Field Court, Suite 200 Lake Forest, IL 60045 United States of America|
|IDEX Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.||IDEX Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. 428 Xing Long Street, Su Chun Industrial Square Suzhou Province 215021 China|
|IDEX Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd||IDEX Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd Rm 3502-3504, Zhao Feng Plaza, No. 1027 Chang Ning Road, Shanghai 200050 China|
|IDEX UK Investment Limited||100 New Bridge Street London, EC4V 6JA, England & Wales, United Kingdom|
|IDEX UK Ltd.||100 New Bridge Street London, EC4V 6JA, England & Wales, United Kingdom|
|iPEK International GmbH||iPEK International GmbH Gewerbepark 22 87477 Sulzberg Germany|
|Knight (Canada) Limited||Knight (Canada) Limited 2880 Argentia Rd, Unit 6 Mississauga, Ontario L5N 7X8 Canada|
|Knight LLC||Knight LLC 15340 Barranca Parkway Irvine, CA 92618 United States of America|
|Knight UK Limited||Knight UK Limited Unit 4 Cliffe Industrial Estate, South Street Lewes, BN86JL United Kingdom|
|LEGAL ENTITY NAME||CORRESPONDENCE ADDRESS|
|Liquid Controls LLC||Liquid Controls LLC 105 Albrecht Drive Lake Bluff, IL 60044 United States of America|
|LUKAS Hydraulik GmbH||LUKAS Hydraulik GmbH Weinstr. 39 91058 Erlangen Germany|
|Matcon Limited||Matcon Limited Unit 410 Bramley Drive Vale Park West Evesham Worcestershire, WR11 1JH United Kingdom|
|Melles Griot B.V.||Melles Griot B.V. Aalsbergen 2 6942 SE Didam The Netherlands|
|Melles Griot GmbH||Melles Griot GmbH Lilienthalstraße 30 – 32 64625 Bensheim Germany|
|Microfluidics International Corporation||Microfluidics International Corporation 90 Glacier Drive, Suite 1000 Westwood, MA 02090 United States of America|
|Micropump, Inc.||Micropump, Inc. 1402 NE 136th Avenue Vancouver, WA 98684-0818 United States of America|
|Novotema S.p.A||Novotema S.p.A Via S. Giovanni delle Formiche, 2 24060 Villongo (Bg) Italy|
|OBL Srl||OBL S.r.l. Via Kennedy, 12 Segrate (Milan) Italy|
|PPE, LLC||PPE, LLC 3201 S. Blue Bell Road Brenham, TX 77833 United States of America|
|Precision Polymer Engineering Limited||Precision Polymer Engineering Limited Greenbank Road Blackburn, BB1 3EA United Kingdom|
|Pulsafeeder, Inc.||Pulsafeeder, Inc. 2883 Brighton-Henrietta Townline Road Rochester, NY 14623 United States of America|
|Quadro Engineering Corp.||Quadro Engineering Corp 613 Colby Drive Waterloo, ON N2V 1A1 Canada|
|Richter Chemie-Technik GmbH||Richter Chemie-Technik GmbH Otto-Schott-Straße 2 47906 Kempen Germany|
|Richter EP (Nanjing) Co. Ltd.||Richter EP (Nanjing) Co. Ltd. No. 18, Ailing Road, Moling Industry Park Jiangning Development Zone, Nanjing, Jiangsu 211111 China|
|Richter Pumps & Valves Inc.||Richter Pumps & Valves Inc. 406 State Street Cedar Falls, IA 50613 United States of America|
|Roplan Holdings AB||Skyttbrinksvägen 20 147 39 Tumba, Sweden Sweden|
|Roplan Inc||Roplan Inc 5020 World Dairy Drive Madison, Wisconsin 53718 United States|
|Roplan Ltd.||Roplan Ltd. Prince Henry House Kingsclere Park, Kingsclere Newbury Berkshire RG20 4SW, United Kingdom United Kingdom|
|Roplan Machining AB||Roplan Machining AB 1F No. 15 Jinxi Road Nordic Industrial Park Zhenhai, Ningbo, Zhejiang China China|
|Roplan Sales Inc.||Roplan Sales Inc 5020 World Dairy Drive Madison, Wisconsin 53718 United States|
|S.A.M.P.I. S.p.A.||SAMPI S.P.A Via Amerigo Vespucci, 1 55011 Altopascio (Lucca) Italy|
|SFC Koenig AG||SFC Koenig AG Lagerstrasse 8 8953 Dietikon Switzerland|
|SFC Koenig Flow Control (Suzhou) Co. Limited||SFC Koenig Flow Control (Suzhou) Co. Limited No. 51 TangBang Road, CaoHu Boulevard Xlang Cheng District, Suzhou 215131 China|
|SFC Koenig GmbH||SFC KOENIG GmbH Max-Eyth-Straße 14 89186 Illerrieden Germany|
|SFC Koenig LLC||SFC Koenig LLC 73 Defco Park Road North Haven, CT 06473 United States of America|
|SFC Trading Co. Ltd. Beijing|
|Steridose Sales Inc.||Steridose Sales Inc. 5020 World Dairy Drive Madison, Wisconsin 53718 United States|
|thinXXS Microtechnology AG||thinXXS Microtechnology AG Amerikastr. 21 66482 Zweibrücken Germany|
|Toptech Systems, Inc.||Toptech Systems, Inc. 1124 Florida Central Pkwy Longwood, FL 32750 United States of America|
|Trebor International, Inc.||Trebor International, Inc. 8100 South1300 West West Jordan, UT 84088 United States of America|
|Vetter GmbH||Vetter GmbH Blatzheimer Straße 10-12 53909 Zülpich Germany|
|Viking Pump of Canada, Inc.||Viking Pump of Canada, Inc. 661 Grove Avenue Windsor, Ontario N9A 6M3 Canada|
|Viking Pump, Inc.||Viking Pump, Inc. 406 State Street Cedar Falls, IA 50613 United States of America|
|Warren Rupp, Inc.||Warren Rupp, Inc. 800 North Main Street Mansfield, OH 44902 United States of America|
|Wright Flow Technologies Limited||Wright Flow Technologies Ltd. Highfield Industrial Estate, Edison Road, Eastbourne East Sussex, BN23 6PT United Kingdom|
|Wright Flow Technologies, Inc.||Wright Flow Technologies, Inc. 406 State Street Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613 United States|