Careers at ADS
Current Job Openings
Learn more about Huntsville, AL (the corporate office location for ADS LLC).
The ADS employee benefit program is extensive. The program is designed to provide you and your family with protection for today, tomorrow and the future. The medical and dental plans cover preventive and routine care, as well as treatment for serious illness or injury. The life insurance program and savings plans help you plan for financial security for the future.
At a glance, here are the ADS core benefits and optional benefits offered to all full-time regular employees. Core benefits are provided by ADS at no cost to the employee. Optional benefits are those the employee would select that require the employee to pay a contribution through payroll deduction. ADS reserves the right to make changes to the benefits program as business needs change.
- Basic Life Insurance
- >Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- 401(K) Match
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Worker’s Compensation
- Sick Leave
- Social Security/Medicare (FICA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bereavement/Military/Jury Duty Leave
- Unemployment Insurance
- Medical Plan (Over 80% Paid by Company if Elected)
- Dental Plan (100% Paid by Company if Elected)
- Voluntary Life
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Liberty Mutual Home & Auto Insurance Discounts