Profile is an intuitive and powerful desktop software tool used for collecting, diagnosing and analyzing flow and rainfall data. This software is currently in use by over 150 users and supported by ADS’ Client Services. Profile saves time and improves data quality by compiling project data in one location and providing advanced editing tools. It gives the user diagnostic tools and reports to improve quality.
Click here to request additional information on Profile Software.
Sneak peak at features of this powerful desktop software:
1. Profile contains graphical analysis tools (Hydrograph & scattergraph) which allow on-screen editing of data. This saves time and improves data quality.
2. Profile is a desktop data warehouse which allows importing and exporting of data from other sources. This allows the user to house all data from a flow monitoring project in one location for analysis and reporting.
3. The user has the ability to schedule collection of data, changing time in meters, printing reports through the use of scheduled services.
4. Diagnostic and collect tools are in the same software package which saves time and prevents loss of data.
5. Site Dr.analysis is provided following collects in diagnostics, which aids the field person in trouble shooting monitor problems.
6. Provides the ability to “snap” velocity data points to a user defined pipe curve, which enables the user to make estimates when data is missing or flagged. This means less downtime and data is available for analysis. It saves time since the user does not have to use external spreadsheets for estimating missing data.
7. Ability to view several sites on one graph, allowing u/s & d/s comparisons. This aids in system wide balancing and gives the user the ability to draw conclusions from the data, e.g. rule out faulty equipment.
8. Profile contains functions for block editing of data, e.g. flagging data points above a preset level improving data quality and allowing some standardized editing practices.
9. Collects are performed via TCP/IP, modem or serially.
10. Collection of FlowSharks via a Telog 33-Ru is available.